Michael C. Knecht
LITIGATION ATTORNEY – THE KNECHT LAW GROUP, P.A.
MICHAEL C. KNECHT is a highly regarded trial lawyer. After litigating cases for over 20 years, Mr. Knecht has represented insurance companies, corporate America, injured victims and their families. Since Mr. Knecht has represented both sides, this has increased his effectiveness and served as a sword and shield for his clients. Whether recovering the policy limits from the insurance company, or $6,000,000.00 from corporate America, Mr. Knecht has dedicated his practice to helping others.
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Arbitration
- Contract Litigation
- Complex Litigation
DISTINCTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Admitted to The Florida Bar
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Judicial Administrative, Selection and Tenure Committee (JAST) Member
- Chairman on the Florida Bar JAST Sub-Committee on Expediting Jury and Non-Jury Trials.
- Federal Law Clerk to the Honorable James Lawrence King, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- Aircrash at Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport on August 2, 1985, Kathy Reynolds, et al v. Delta Airlines, Inc., MDL Docket No. 657, Civil Action No. 4-85-882K, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.