Jorge C. Borron – Of Counsel
OF COUNSEL LITIGATION ATTORNEY – THE KNECHT LAW GROUP , P.A.
JORGE C. BORRON is a highly regarded trial lawyer. His success in front of juries includes multi-million dollar verdicts. He has obtained verdicts in excess of $230 million. He has successfully obtained multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts in complex commercial insurance coverage, product liability, prescription drug and wrongful death cases.
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Defense Law
- Plaintiffs’ Employee Discrimination Litigation
- Admiralty Law
- Contract Litigation
- Products Liability
- Aviation Law
DISTINCTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Admitted to The Florida Bar
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Moot Court Board – Member
- Cuban American Bar Association – Member
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida International University, B.S.
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- Milagros Maria Suarez vs. The Republic of Cuba, Fidel Castro Ruz, Miami-Dade County, Florida, 2005;
- Adela Mendoza vs. Triad Corporation, The United States District Court for the Southern District, 1999;
- Evangelina Capo vs. City of Miami, Dade County Circuit Court, 1998;
- Victor Valdes vs. Collier County and Sheriff Hunter, United States District for the Middle District, 1998;
- Maria Aparicio vs. EubankM, Dade County Circuit Court, 1996;
- Cervera vs. Sedanos Supermarket, Dade County Circuit Court, 1996.